AFR 110 AFR110 Orientation Quiz & Lesson 2 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Orientation Quiz & Lesson 2 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- Students are required to come to the University Park Campus for quizzes and tests.
- Since this is an online course, you are permitted to work at your own pace. The only deadline is that all material must be completed by the end of the semester.
- Assignments must be completed by 11:55 PM Eastern Time on the due date.
- There is one graded discussion.
- You will be required to watch one video for this course.
- You will be assigned to a country to research for the Africa Map Project.
- The Africa Map Project consists of FIVE steps that will be completed throughout the semester.
- Any documents that you submit for your Africa Map Project assignment should be in RTF format so that it can be viewed across operating systems.
- Emailing the instructor is the first recourse for all questions.
- Your instructor will reply to your questions, concerns, and comments in a timely manner, not to exceed two business days.
- Some stereotypes about Africa based on geography have lingered from colonial times. Identify such stereotypes from those below.
- Name the social and economic implications of Africa’s geography? Choose the most accurate statement.
- In the pre-colonial period Africa was part of international trade routes with the following places:
- Which bodies of water surround Africa?
- Where is Africa? Choose the most accurate statement about the geographical and symbolic borders of the continent.
- The African continent contains the following landscapes:
- Through a knowledge of geography, we can better understand the way in which African state systems developed in context of their environments. Choose the most accurate statement.
- Who said “geography is the mother of history”?
- Why must one ask “which Africa” is being studied?
- How many countries are there in Africa?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based