AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 6 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 6 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- In the film named below, the Malian-born director Abderrazak Sissako, shows that globalization has affected Africa through emigration of skilled Africans to Europe in search of work and opportunity. The film’s title is:
- Name some of the ways in which globalization affects Africa. Select the most accurate of the statements below.
- What are some of the implications of large numbers of highly educated African migrants moving to Europe and the United States?
- There is a specific but restricted space reserved in the West for African cultural products. Identify this space through the terms below:
- Why has there been a large-scale emigration of skilled workers from the African continent?
- What is the “resource curse”?
- Do perceptions of Africa matter for its position in the globalized economy?
- How does Nigeria’s Niger Delta region demonstrate the “resource curse”?
- Which country produces the most gold and platinum in the world?
- Describe the relation of African economies to rest of the globalized world. Choose the most accurate statement below.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based