AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 6 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 6 Quiz (2) Answers (Penn State University)
1. Name some of the ways in which globalization affects Africa. Select the most accurate of the statements below.
2. Describe the relation of African economies to rest of the globalized world. Choose the most accurate statement below.
3. How have African states responded to the catastrophic loss of skilled workers?
4. Why does the “idea” of Africa matter? Choose the most accurate statement below.
5. What is the “resource curse”?
6. In the contemporary globalized world, few places are untouched by the effects of interconnectedness. Select the most accurate statement to describe the connection between remote parts of the African continent and the developed world.
7. Why has there been a large-scale emigration of skilled workers from the African continent?
8. How does Nigeria’s Niger Delta region demonstrate the “resource curse”?
9. Name categories of skilled African immigrants who have moved to the West in a ‘brain-drain’ of skilled and well-trained workers, many of them educated on the continent.
10. What is globalization?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based