AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 5 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR110 Lesson 5 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- This country gained its independence from France in 1956
- The movement toward African independence after the Second World War was one of the turning points of history. This can be seen in its influence on political movements all over the world including the Civil Rights Movement in the US. The first country to receive its independence was in 1951 was …. Its former European colonial power was Italy.
- The first leader of an independent Tanzania was the intellectual and politician …
- Along with Leopold Senghor, the Martinican poet and activist Aime Cesaire developed the concept of:
- This country received its independence from Britain in 1957, and was the first Sub-Saharan country to become independent.
- Algeria was engaged in a protracted and violent struggle for independence from the following colonial power, a war that lasted from 1954 to 1962 and cost hundreds of thousands of lives.
- Jomo Kenyatta was a leader of the anti-imperial resistance to Britain in:
- Kwame Nkrumah was a leader in the resistance to British rule in:
- Leopold Senghor was a leader of the anti-imperial resistance to France in
- Egypt was the second African country to gain its independence, and this occurred in:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based