AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 4 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 4 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- Name the first president of Ghana.
- The 2007 African Union summit considered the following topics:
- What is Afro-pessimism?
- Who said: “I am convinced that the forces making for unity far outweigh those which divide us. In meeting fellow Africans from all parts of the continent I am constantly impressed by how much we have in common. It is not just our colonial past, or the fact that we have aims in common, it is something which goes far deeper. I can describe it as a sense of one-ness in that we are Africans”?
- Choose the best statement about he Southern African Development Community (SADC), the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the East African Community (EAC), and the Arab Maghreb Union in North Africa.
- Name the first president of Kenya.
- Name the country which is not a member of the Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Accra is a city in which African country?
- While many economic and political initiatives are moving Africans towards unity, other factors are pulling the continent in the opposite direction. What are they?
- Name the first president of Tanzania.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based