AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 14 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 14 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- What is the impact of deforestation for Africa? Choose the most accurate statement.
- Why is the cutting down of forests for agriculture uneconomical? Select the most accurate statement.
- Poorer countries are disproportionately affected by the consequences of environmental degradation. Name the environmental factors that affect Africa and the rest of the Global South (the developing world).
- Name three international climate change meetings in which African nations participated.
- Name the great deserts of Africa.
- Select the African “cash crops” below.
- African scientists, politicians and environmental groups have made significant efforts to protect the natural heritage of Africa. Choose the most accurate statement to describe African initiatives on the environment.
- What is the “Assessments of Impacts and Adaptations to Climate Change” (AIACC) and what role did Africa play in it? Select the most accurate statement.
- Weather-related disasters have become more frequent across the globe and more costly in terms of loss of life and economic impact. While poorer countries are disproportionately affected by natural disasters, even wealthy countries have experienced severe effects. Select the most accurate statement.
- Discuss environmental policies of the post-colonial period. Choose the most accurate statement.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based