AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 12 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 12 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- Which countries armies are being trained by the US through the Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Initiative?
- Name non-state security challenges.
- When was the African Union formed?
- There are important caveats to the emphasis on security in Africa. What are some of the problems of a focus on security on the continent?
- Why are questions of state security important in Africa today? Choose the best statement below.
- Africa is increasingly being affected by the “securitization” of contemporary politics globally. What does this mean?
- Despite its urgent security challenges, addressing conflict situations in Africa has many complexities. Why is this? Choose the most accurate statement below.
- Name current military conflicts in Africa mentioned in the lecture.
- If we define security in Africa solely at the level of the state, what factors would be missed in our analysis of security on the continent?
- Name the security resolutions adopted the African Union (and its preceding entity, the Organization of African Unity) on the following topics:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based