AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 11 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 11 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- Which anthropologist defined diaspora as a local identity shaped by “historical contexts of displacement”?
- African writers whose work shows the impact of mutual exchanges between African artists and the diaspora include:
- What evidence is there of African contacts with the outside world before European colonization?
- Which part of the African continent imported enslaved people to the continent from India and South-east Asia?
- What are some problems of the impact of the African diaspora on Africa?
- The historian Paul Zeleza outlined the spatial dimensions of the African diaspora. Select the most accurate statement below.
- Diaspora means:
- How has the contemporary era of migration and globalization changed African diasporas? Choose the most accurate statement.
- The word diaspora means “a scattering” and originally referred to the dispersal of Jews after their expulsion from Babylon. Has the meaning of the word changed today?
- The Egyptian empire, an ancient African civilization which started around 3000 BC and continued until the third century BC, influenced subsequent civilizations both in Africa and Europe such as:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99