AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 10 Quiz with Answers (Penn State University)
AFR 110 AFR110 Lesson 10 Quiz Answers (Penn State University)
- Who was elected in 1994 as the first president of a democratic South Africa?
- What were “forced removals”? Choose the most accurate statement.
- When was the institution of slavery abolished in the British Empire?
- South Africa held its first democratic elections two years before adopting its new constitution in
- Apartheid determined the following areas of people’s lives:
- What is the name of the system of racial hierarchy and oppression that governed South Africa from 1948 – 1994?
- What is the name of the ruling party in South Africa?
- What did the Group Areas Act, passed in 1950, enable the government to do? Choose the most accurate statement.
- Which nation did the Dutch and British settlers encounter in the Eastern Cape.
- Racially discriminatory treatment of Black South Africans started before apartheid. One example is the Native Land Act of 1913, during which the following happened:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based