ADM 554 ADM554 Workshop Three - 3.2 Dropbox Homework (Indiana)
ADM 554 Workshop Three - 3.2 Dropbox Homework
1. Using the appropriate software (POM or OM Explorer) solve the following problems:
a. Chapter 6: Problem 5 – OM Explorer/ Enable Macros/OM Explorer/Solvers/Capacity Management/Capacity Planning.
Hint: When you go into the worksheet you will want to change the ‘Components’ to 2 by using the arrows. If you unprotect the worksheet and type the value in, you will mess up the worksheet.
b. Supplement B: Problem 3 – POM/Module/Waiting lines/File/New #5Multiple Server Module
c. Supplement B: Problem 7 – POM/Module/Waiting Lines/File/New/#1 Single Server Module/ Use Costs
Hint: You need to solve the problem once for the junior attendant and once for the senior attendant and compare the total cost for the two scenarios.
d. Chapter 7: Problem 6 – POM/Module/Line Balancing/File/New
e. Chapter 7: Problem 9 – No software required.
2. After inputting the proper data into POM click the Solve button on the menu bar.
3. Right click on the pertinent charts, tables and/or graphs from OM Explorer or POM to copy to a Word document.
4. Paste the pertinent charts, tables and/or graphs from OM Explorer or POM into a single Word document.
5. Provide an answer to each part of the assigned problem based on the output from POM or OM Explorer.
6. When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself in a location that is convenient for you to locate and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox prior to start of Workshop Four.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based