ADM 554 ADM554 Workshop One - 1.2 Dropbox Homework (Indiana)
ADM 554 Workshop One - 1.2 Dropbox Homework
1. On the Internet, go to:
2. Download OM Explorer and POM.
3. Select one program at a time and follow directions for downloading. When asked to “save” or “run”, Select “save”.
4. Run the downloaded program to install it on your computer.
5. Using the POM software solve the following problems:
a. Chapter 1: Problem 2 – No software required. Refer to Solved Problems in the textbook. An Excel spreadsheet will suffice.
b. Supplement A following Chapter 1: Problem 2a and 2d – Using POM/Module/Break-even Analysis/File/New/ Breakeven Analysis (Cost vs. Revenue.). You will need to “solve” the problem 3 times to answer all of the parts of the problem. An algebraic solution is not required.
c. Chapter 2: Problem 2 – POM/Module/ Project Management (PERT/CPM)/ File/ New/Single Time Estimate.
d. Chapter 2: Problem 8 – POM/Module/ Project Management (PERT/CPM)/ File/New/Triple Time Estimate. See pages 68-69 of the text regarding how to determine the probabilities.
e. Chapter 2: Problem 11 – POM/Module/ Project Management (PERT/CPM)/ File/New/Triple Time Estimate. See pages 68-69 of the text regarding how to determine the probability.
6. After inputting the proper data into POM click the Solve button on the menu bar.
7. Right click on the pertinent charts, tables and/or graphs to copy to a Word document.
8. Paste the pertinent charts, tables and/or graphs into a single Word document.
9. Provide an answer to each part of the assigned problem based on the output from POM.
10. When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself in a location that is convenient for you to locate and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox prior to start of Workshop Two.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based