ACC 542 Week 1 Organizational Report to Stakeholders Case Study 1-22
ACC 542 Week 1 Organizational Report to Stakeholders Case Study 1-22, p. 29
1. The mission of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. Identify several ways that the SEC accomplishes its mission.
2. The goal of preparing an annual report is to communicate information from a company to its targeted users.
(a) Identify and discuss the basic factors of communication that must be considered in the presentation of this information.(b) Discuss the communication problems a company faces in preparing the annual report due to the diversity of the users being addressed.
3. Select two types of information found in an annual report, other than the financial statements and accompanying footnotes, and describe how they are useful to the users of annual reports.
4. Discuss at least two advantages and two disadvantages of stating well-defined corporate strategies in the annual report.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of annual reports in fulfilling the information needs of the following current and potential users:
6. Annual reports are public and accessible to anyone, including competitors. Discuss how this affects decisions about what information should be provided in annual reports.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based