ACC 305 ACC305 Final Exam 1 Answers (Strayer)
ACC 305 Final Exam 1 (Strayer)
- In a parliamentary system, all power is invested in the national
- In addition to the power of judicial review, courts can wield influence by
- In Germany, research and teaching are “free” but subject to
- Who predicted ratification of the Constitution would result in the creation of an ever-growing government that would greatly increase taxes?
- Public trust and confidence in the federal government has declined sharply since the
- Who said that the “real revolution” was the “radical change in the principles, opinions, and sentiments, and affections of the people”?
- Only one constitutional amendment has been ratified in the conventions of three-fourths of the states—the __________Amendment.
- When the Constitution was written, slaves were __________ of the population of the five Southern states.
- The Great Compromise allocated representation on the basis of
- The Virginia Plan was authored by
- The Supreme Court has ruled that enemies who appear on our shores without military uniforms for the purpose of committing hostile acts are
- The amendment that is probably the most important in terms of having the Bill of Rights apply to the states is the
- Under the USA Patriot law, the attorney general may hold any noncitizen who is thought to be a national security risk for up to ___________ days.
- Under the free exercise clause, a man
- A bill of attainder
- Which case banned so-called “freedom-of-choice” plans as devices for desegregating public schools?
- In which case did the Supreme Court rule states could not ban partial-birth abortions altogether?
- Which president ordered that all Japanese Americans be removed from their homes in California and placed them in relocation centers far from the coast?
- The Supreme Court’s strongest statement regarding affirmative action came in a case involving
- Which case found the Supreme Court striking down a law that banned interracial marriage?
- The Constitution was ratified in
- Officials representing __________ states challenged the constitutionality of Obamacare in the federal courts.
- National supremacy became an important legal question in an 1819 case involving a
- The authors of the text suggest that, today, the doctrine of dual federalism is
- The alliance among the states that existed from 1776 to 1787 was a
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based