ACC 202 ACC202 Week 2 Quiz Answers (National University)
ACC 202 ACC/202 ACC 202 Week 2 Quiz (NATIONAL UNIVERSITY)
- ____________________ is defined as the identification and selection of activities to maximize the value of the activities while minimizing their cost from the perspective of the final consumer.
- Which of the following is a value-added activity?
- Contribution margin means:
- Activity-based costing is a technique for more precisely measuring the cost and profitability of
- Which of the following statements about activity based costing is true?
- Which of the following would be classified as a variable manufacturing cost?
- Which of the following would be classified as a fixed selling and administrative cost?
- Which of the following is NOT an assumption that must be true in order for CVP analysis to provide reliable information for decision making?
- Which of the following formulas is used to calculate the contribution margin ratio?
- The margin of safety is:
- The break-even point in units is calculated using:
- Menlove Corporation has provided the following cost data for last year when 100,000 units were produced and sold:
- Northern Pacific Fixtures Company sells a single product for $28 per unit. If variable expenses are 65% of sales and fixed expenses total $9,800, the break-even point will be:
- Carlton Company sells a single product at a selling price of $40 per unit. Variable expenses are $22 per unit and fixed expenses are $82,800. Carlton's break-even point is:
- Wide Corporation manufactures two products: A and B. The total indirect manufacturing overhead resource costs of $183,400 have been assigned to four activity cost pools that use the following cost drivers:
- Lion Company has identified the following overhead costs and cost drivers for next year:
- Chattanooga, Inc. has two categories of overhead: maintenance and inspection. Costs expected for these categories for the coming year are as follows:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based