AB 140AB140 Unit 3 Quiz (Kaplan)
AB 140 AB/140 AB140 Unit 3 Quiz
- The level of planning involving the longest time horizon, usually ranging from three to seven years, is:
- The process of identifying the specific procedures and processes required at lower levels of the organization is known as:
- A plan which focuses on ongoing activities designed to achieve an enduring set of goals and may become a more permanent policy or rule is called a _____.
- The outcome of situational analysis is the
- A technique that helps managers summarize relevant and important facts from the internal and external analyses of an organization in order to formulate strategy is known as:
- Which of the following is true of the strategic goals of an organization?
- Which stage of the planning process is Axis Corp. involved in if it is assessing how well alternative plans meet high-priority goals while considering the cost of each initiative and the likely investment return?
- In which step of the planning process do managers identify the priorities and trade-offs among goals and plans?
- A(n) _____ strategy identifies the set of businesses, markets, or industries in which the organization competes and the distribution of resources among those businesses.
- In the context of the planning process, _____ are the targets or ends the manager wants to reach.
- In the context of the planning process, implementation of selected plans will be most successful when:
- The process of translating broad strategic goals and plans into specific goals and plans relevant to a particular portion of the organization is known as:
- In the context of the planning process, which of the following statements is true of the final step that involves monitoring and controlling performance?
- In _____ planning, frontline managers usually focus on routine tasks such as production runs, delivery schedules, and human resource requirements.
- Which of the following steps in the formal planning process involves studying past events, examining current conditions, and forecasting future trends?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based