AB 104 AB140 Unit 1 Quiz (Kaplan)
AB 140 AB/140 AB140 Unit 1 Quiz
- _____________ involves assembling and coordinating organizational resources.
- A manager's ability to stimulate people to be high performers is referred to as
- The set of skills composed of understanding yourself, managing yourself, and dealing effectively with others is called
- A(n) __________ skill is the ability to perform a specialized task that involves a certain method or process.
- Building a dynamic organization is another way of describing which function of management?
- The key management functions include
- _____________ is the process of working with people and resources to accomplish organizational goals.
- ______ involves monitoring performance and making necessary changes.
- ______________ is specifying the goals to be achieved and deciding in advance the appropriate actions needed to achieve those goals.
- _____________ skills influence a manager's ability to work well with people.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based