APOL 220 APOL220 Quiz 6 Answers - Liberty
APOL 220 Quiz 6 Answers (Liberty University)
- The lyrics from “After the Storm” by Mumford and Sons reveals that despite the prevalence of religious lethargy in late modern culture, there is underlying fear of death that remains.
- Which cultural challenge replaces sin with sickness?
- The opportunity death affords our apologetic discussion is part of which cultural challenge?
- C. S. Lewis points out that the reason beauty fills us with joy and breaks our hearts is that it points to a reality beyond itself.
- Late moderns have absorbed a cultural narrative that no longer assumes a divinely-ordered world in which there are God-given ways to live.
- Identity is an opportunity within which cultural challenge?
- Religious lethargy has explicitly led to religious skepticism
- The notion of justice and the desire to right the wrongs in society is an opportunity to counter which cultural challenge?
- The human heart is inevitably driven by something that it worships and desires above all else.
- The gospel is very exclusive toward people groups but not in its message.
- According to the authors, self-authorizing morality holds personal happiness as the highest good.
- Human relationality and our common sense of community challenges the ethics of authenticity.
- Which cultural challenge shows us that within the culture there is a contestability of all belief systems?
- A high view of human dignity is specifically an opportunity in which cultural challenge?
- Regarding expressive individualism, the most important thing that you can do as an individual is throw off the shackles of exterior expectations and be “true to yourself.”
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based