APOL 220 APOL220 Quiz 3 Answers - Liberty
APOL 220 Quiz 3 Answers (Liberty University)
- This method emphasizes that true Christianity is not reducible to a proposition, rather it is a life and story to be lived out.
- Apologetics should be seen as a tool to clear debris from the path of unbelievers.
- A proponent of hard classical apologetics would insist that a logical argument for theism must precede a historical argument for the resurrection of Jesus.
- Our deeds form part of the apologetic process and according to the chapter the corporate body of Christ should be distinguished by these things:
- The authors suggest that the best apologetic methods are person-specific
- N. T. Wright’s book Simply Christian serves as an example of a soft version of which apologetic type?
- The gospel announces which of the following?
- One of the weaknesses of Experiential/Narratival apologetics is that it can minimize propositional truths and cognitive appeals.
- Those who have been transformed by the Spirit of God are to display _________ and _________ in response to skeptical critics
- Cornelius Van Til is the father of which apologetic model?
- The goal of Presuppositional apologetics is to explicitly undermine a non-Christian’s worldview
- According to the chapter, the Gospel is not the same thing as Apologetics
- According to the authors, part of what the gospel announces is who Jesus is.
- Promoting the development of serious scientific and philosophical evidence for Christianity is the strength of which apologetic method?
- Living lives of virtue and wisdom was not intended to make Christians stand out from everyone else in culture.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based