1. List 5 hypotheses. Identify the independent and dependent variable in each of those 5 hypotheses
1. List 5 hypotheses. Identify the independent and dependent variable in each of those 5 hypotheses. Indicate the direction of the relationship between the independent and dependent variables (for example: does variable a have an increasing effect on variable b or does it have a decreasing effect on variable b, or does it have no effect on variable b).
2. What is a theory in social science? Do social science theories differ from those in the physical sciences? From the book chapter on social theories please identify a theory and state that selected theory in your own words.
3. What the advantages of using scientific methodology when it comes to studying social phenomena?
4. What subject matter does gerontology address (Need a detailed answer here). Take one specific area of gerontological subject matter you indicated above and explain in some detail why (or why not) a scientist would do a better job of studying that specific subject matter than any other scholar.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based