SCI 200 SCI200 Environmental Science Week 6 Lab Journal - Strayer
Strayer SCI 200 Environmental Science Week 6 Lab Journal
Land Requirement of Your Diet (Week 6) (worth 30 points)
Instructions: Calculate the land requirement of your diet using the calculator provided and answer the following questions:
1) How much land is required to support your diet?
2) Which of the consumption categories requires the most land?
3) Which of the consumption categories requires the least land?
4) If everyone had the same diet as you, how much land area would be used by humans (Just multiply your requirement by 7 billion)?
5) Do you think your diet is sustainable if everyone on Earth has a similar one?
6) Provide some ideas about how we could change our diets to significantly reduce the land required to support us.
We Also Recommend
CMIT 350 CMIT350 Cisco Network Proposal Part 3 WAN and SOHO Skills Implementation - UMUC
MGT 415 MGT415 Week 3 Assignment Decision Making and Problem Solving - Ashford