PSYC 3007 PSYC3007 Week 1 Quiz Answers - Walden
PSYC 3007 Week 1 Quiz Answers (Walden)
1. Which of the following is a basic component of persuasion?
2. The text discussed persuasion and coercion. The discussion concluded that:
3. According to the definition of persuasion, which of these would NOT be regarded as a persuasive message?
4. The study and practice of persuasion is not new. There is evidence of persuasion since:
5. Let's say that Manual loves to hike in the woods and has pro-environmental attitudes. After clicking on the Green Party's website, he feels even more positively toward environmental causes. The website has exerted which type of persuasion effect?
6. Social media is a force of influence in the 21st century. What draws an advertiser to use this modality?
7. Social influence is defined as:
8. Self-discipline, altruism, and religion can be considered related to which aspect of persuasion?
9. Who is responsible for persuading us?
10. Examples of borderline cases of persuasion include all except:
11. Coercion involves:
12. The most important type of persuasive communication involves:
13. What has made it easier for everyday people to have an influence on politics?
14. Rhetoric refers to:
15. Plato was:
16. Who helped to develop the first theories of persuasion?
17. In 18th century America, classical rhetoric was synonymous with:
18. Utilitarianism emphasized:
19. Which of the following best illustrates deontological thought?
20. One cannot study persuasion without understanding:
We Also Recommend
CMIT 350 CMIT350 Cisco Network Proposal Part 3 WAN and SOHO Skills Implementation - UMUC
MGT 415 MGT415 Week 3 Assignment Decision Making and Problem Solving - Ashford