Ashford ANT 101 ANT101 Week 3 Quiz Answers
ANT 101 Week Three Quiz (Summer 2016)
- In which of the following ways is socialization involved in heterosexism, homophobia, and gender stratification?
- Which of the following is NOT true of bilateral descent?
- Sexual orientation is best defined in terms of ______________.
- Which of the following is an important social function of etiquette?
- Homophobia is _______________
- Cross-cultural studies of gender roles show that men, but not women, typically do all of the following activities EXCEPT
- In the Indian caste system, what is a jati?
- Women’s subsistence contributions tend to be larger in ____ societies than ____ societies.
- In the U.S., positions of political leadership are
- In societies in which the transition from childhood to adult roles is most difficult, puberty rites tend to be