Ashford ACC 380 ACC380 Week 1 Quiz Answers
ACC 380 Week 1 Quiz
- Which of the following is true regarding the Budgetary Comparison Schedule?
- Governmental funds do not include:
- Under the modified accrual basis of accounting, expenditures should be recognized when:
- Which of the following is not considered Required Supplementary Information (RSI)?
- Which of the following is true regarding the government-wide Statement of Activities?
- All of the following are commonly used major revenue source classes except for
- According to GASB Statement No. 44, which of the following is not a recommended category for the CAFR's statistical section?
- The Governmental Accounting Standards Board has been given authority to establish accounting and financial reporting standards for:
- Which of the following characteristics would not define an organization as governmental?
- Which of the following is true regarding the composition of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)?
- Which of the following is not true regarding major fund reporting for governmental funds?
- Which of the following items would typically not need an encumbrance?