CHFD 350 CHFD350 Quiz 5 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 350 CHFD/350 CHFD350 Quiz 5 (APUS)
- A year 2000 study by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that ___ out of ____ parents surveyed wanted school sex education content to include discussion of how to use condoms, how and were to get other birth control, how to talk with a partner about birth control and STDs, abortion, sexual orientation, and homosexuality.
- In the past 10 years, over ________ in federal grants has been directed towards abstinence-only or abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education.
- According to Darroch, Landry, and Singh, ______ of teachers personally believed that sexuality education should include topics of sexual decision making, abstinence, birth control methods, pregnancy, and AIDS.
- Which of the following is not one of the eight concepts of a sexually positive developmental paradigm?
- Kohlberg maintained that moral development was not a product of socialization, but of one's own serious consideration of ethical questions and behaviors.
- Which theorist developed a holistic view of the elements that compose understanding of one's sexuality.
- Child victimization occurs at a very young age, usually before ____.
- What program conducts a series of seminars focusing on improving communication between parents and children of all ages on all kinds of subjects, including sexuality and relationships?
- Service programs typically combine education with ____________
- Doing no evaluation is better than doing a bad evaluation.