CHFD 350 CHFD350 Quiz 4 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 350 CHFD/350 CHFD350 Quiz 4 (APUS)
- Evaluation is used to determine
- A well-developed program begins with
- __________ evaluations describe a program and provide feedback on how it is doing while the program is still in progress.
- ______ are resources dedicated to or consumed by the program.
- The number of program participants served would be an example of an output.
- ________ includes strategies, techniques, and types of treatment that make up the program's service methodology.
- An __________ identifies the ________ that are being measured as a way of tracking the program's success on an outcome.
- _______ are verbal or narrative and can be collected by observing participant behavior.
- Many programs have the resources to only measure
- Most standardized instruments were designed for the population under the greatest observation: black, lower-class families.