CHFD 350 CHFD350 Quiz 3 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 350 CHFD/350 CHFD350 Quiz 3 (APUS)
- Which operational principle states: "Family life education is relevant to individuals and families throughout the lifespan"?
- Which of the following is not one of the three basic needs addressed in family life education programs?
- Which need runs the risk of having negative effects for cross-cultural programs?
- The ______________ approach addresses the human brain, and how information is stored and accessed from a general perspective.
- A common reason adolescents may fail to act on new information is they have little experience with the newly developed ability to think critically.
- A characteristic of the mature thinker is
- The ability to use creative problem solving to address practical problems or improve a situation is referred to as
- ____________ is personal intelligence that comes from experiencing a long life
- Which type of questions are directly related to your planned program topic and are generally open-ended questions?
- Paraphrasing is a listening technique that is especially helpful when getting feedback from a focus group or directing a class discussion.