CHFD 350 CHFD350 Quiz 2 Answers (APUS)
CHFD 350 CHFD/350 CHFD350 Quiz 2 (APUS)
- Universities and colleges have been offering family degree programs since the
- Which of the following organizations offers a program using the established national academic standards for being a life coach?
- Which of the following strategies for growth involves providing opportunities to get family life educators legally recognized?
- The concept that a family life educator must consider which topics are appropriate to include in family life education settings refers to which philosophical belief of family life education?
- Family therapy is central to family life education.
- There are three basic types of human-service agendas. Which are especially related to the skills of family life educators?
- Which of the following theoretical perspectives addresses the internal influences on decision making and behavior?
- Which principle focuses on acting and reflecting on the part of learners?
- Family life education is most effective when it:
- Concrete sequential learners are generally perceived as orderly, disciplined, and organized persons.